Tuesday 25 January 2011

One of those days when you really doubt your own sanity...

Post in English I got three slips from the post office today... My yarn from Iceland has arrived. Almost 30 kilos of lopi yarn for me (and 10 kilos for some friends). The postal services have put on an additional fee of almost 30% of the total cost of the yarn, do I need to say it's painful? And 30 kilos of yarn, why did I buy so much?! Completely mental. Right now I'm starting to wonder if I shouldn't submit myself to the mental hospital I'm visiting tomorrow with work.

Made these mittens back in October, and just delivered them together with the other pair that took 3 months to even start...
















Post in Swedish Idag kom det tre paketuthämtningslappar... Mitt garn från Island har kommit. Nästan 30 kilo lopi-garn till mig (och 10 till några kompisar). Posten har smackat på en extra importavgift på nästan 30% av kostnaden för garnet, behöver jag säga att det är smärtsamt? Och 30 kilo garn, varför köpte jag så mycket?! Helt jävla galet. Just nu undrar jag verkligen om jag borde anmäla mig själv till psykrundan jag ska med på imorgon på jobbet.

Vantarna ovan gjorde jag i oktober, men nu är de äntligen levererade tillsammans med ett annat par som jag gjorde till samma person men som det tog 3 månader att ens komma igång med...

No comments:

Post a Comment